The NJ Resiliency Network provides direct, efficient access to resources and assistance to support all NJ municipalities strengthen local resilience.
Available resources include:
- Grants portal featuring the most timely and relevant funding opportunities
- Help desk to connect local officials with free technical assistance opportunities
- Reference materials and professional development resources
- Model policies, plans and ordinances
- Case studies in municipal resilience
- Decision-support tools and resources
To learn more about how to request assistance, please go to this page.